Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in CA
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Riverside County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- You can also take a walk down Main Street in Riverside and experience the abundance of restaurants, boutiques and bars that fills this street.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Paid Vacation.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Locums Compensation & Logistics.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Head over to a one of the various breweries that are located in the area and experience some new beers.
- Perm Compensation & Logistics.
- Explore art at the Riverside Art Museum and experience art from famous artist and features of local artist.
- Castle Park Amusement Park, is a classic family destination.
- Or head over to one of the many Museums that are available here.
- Or you can explore one of the many historical landmarks that are treasured.
- The Mission Inn may be a hotel today, but the history that it carries will blow you away.
- Paid CME days.
- Less than 24 patients per day.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Fiesta Village Family Fun Park is another favorite attraction.
- This historical landmark has been around since 1876 and the memories that you will make here will last a lifetime.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outdoors activities are only a short drive away, but you can experience outdoor sports year round.
- Primary Care setting.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Or Check out the California route 66 Museum and learn all about the most famous road in the United States.
- This area is also home to over 10 Universities which has modernized the area over the recent years.
- Only 30 minutes away from the beach, you'll find the cities of Newport Beach where you can surf, paddleboard, rent bikes, play volleyball, or any other beach activity that you can think of.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Sick days.
- Seeing all ages.
- Board Certified FM or IM.
- They also offer other unique activities like laser tag.
- Family fun activities are everywhere in the area.
- Loan Repayment.
- DEA, BLS, Acls.
- Here, you'll be able to camp, hike and even take a horse and experience the park this way.
- Here you'll find a water amusement park that is perfect for all ages.
- Right between Riverside and Moreno Valley you'll find, Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park.
- Time Magazine has claimed this as the 8th Coolest City and the 2nd Millennial Boomtown in the United States.
- Hours vary, weekday / weekend shifts.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Here you'll be able to experience arcade games, carnival rides, mini golf, and many other activities like face painting and bumper cars.
- Whatever activity you decide on, Riverside has a little bit of everything for everyone.
- For all my outgoing and active people, you'll find activities daily.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Just East of Los Angeles and Orange Counties, you'll find Riverside, also known as "A New side of Classic California.
- Permanent Position with Locum option.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- " Here you'll find the cities of Corona, Moreno Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Jurupa Valley and many more.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.