Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in CA
Thursday · July 27, 2017
3 Jobs in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Riverside County: FM or IM Physician needed in Riverside County near Los Angeles
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Riverside County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Here, you'll be able to camp, hike and even take a horse and experience the park this way.
- Here you'll be able to experience arcade games, carnival rides, mini golf, and many other activities like face painting and bumper cars.
- Castle Park Amusement Park, is a classic family destination.
- Only 30 minutes away from the beach, you'll find the cities of Newport Beach where you can surf, paddleboard, rent bikes, play volleyball, or any other beach activity that you can think of.
- Permanent Position with Locum option.
- DEA, BLS, Acls.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Explore art at the Riverside Art Museum and experience art from famous artist and features of local artist.
- Seeing all ages.
- Right between Riverside and Moreno Valley you'll find, Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park.
- Time Magazine has claimed this as the 8th Coolest City and the 2nd Millennial Boomtown in the United States.
- They also offer other unique activities like laser tag.
- This historical landmark has been around since 1876 and the memories that you will make here will last a lifetime.
- Sick days.
- Here you'll find a water amusement park that is perfect for all ages.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Or Check out the California route 66 Museum and learn all about the most famous road in the United States.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Locums Compensation & Logistics.
- " Here you'll find the cities of Corona, Moreno Valley, Chino, Chino Hills, Jurupa Valley and many more.
- The Mission Inn may be a hotel today, but the history that it carries will blow you away.
- Outdoors activities are only a short drive away, but you can experience outdoor sports year round.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Paid CME days.
- Or head over to one of the many Museums that are available here.
- Board Certified.
- For all my outgoing and active people, you'll find activities daily.
- Or you can explore one of the many historical landmarks that are treasured.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- You can also take a walk down Main Street in Riverside and experience the abundance of restaurants, boutiques and bars that fills this street.
- Family fun activities are everywhere in the area.
- Perm Compensation & Logistics.
- Hours vary, weekday / weekend shifts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- This area is also home to over 10 Universities which has modernized the area over the recent years.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Fiesta Village Family Fun Park is another favorite attraction.
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Primary Care setting.
- Loan Repayment.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Head over to a one of the various breweries that are located in the area and experience some new beers.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Just East of Los Angeles and Orange Counties, you'll find Riverside, also known as "A New side of Classic California.
- Whatever activity you decide on, Riverside has a little bit of everything for everyone.
- Less than 24 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.
East of San Jose: URGENT Need for FP/IM physician in Northern California! Great Client!
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (East of San Jose) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Active CA license and DEA.
- 16-18 patients/day.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Urgent Need for IM to start Asap in Northern California with a Great client of ours!
- 2 days to Credential!
- Will have full clinic staff for support.
- Basic bread and butter primary care.
- All outpatient coverage.
- Asap as soon as next week for 3 months with option to extend.
- Very competitive Pay Package including: Full Travel, Lodging, and A++ Malpractice coverage provided by ProvideLT!
- Will see adult patients only.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Provide LT .
Hesperia: IM/FM Locum Needed in CA
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Hesperia) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 100% Adult.
- Specialty Backup if needed: Ortho, Cardio, Endo, Pulm, Peds, Urgent Care, PT in group, and all other specialties available thru affiliate network.
- DEA, Acls, BLS required.
- Clinic Support Staff: MA, Front office staff, and clinic manager.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Life