Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in CA
Wednesday · May 18, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Local Candidates Only at this time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Experience: Ideal candidates would have 3-6 years of experience in Urgent care, Family Medicine, Peds.
- Must be comfortable with Peds.
- Clinic Hours are M-S 8 to 8, Sun 8-5.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Urgent Care.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Scheduling: Estimated start date February 1st - Ongoing.
- The facility is located near one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Huntington Beach and Crystal Cove State Park.
- Full Time Hours (14-15 shifts per month).
- EMR: Velocity.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- An outpatient health center in the Greater Los Angeles County area is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.