Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Palm SPrings) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Scheduling Days and nights.
- The surrounding Coachella Valley offers hiking, biking and horseback riding trails.
- Title: Intensivist.
- Experience: 1 year exp.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- An inpatient health organization in Palm Springs is looking to add an Intensivist member to their team.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Its core shopping district along Palm Canyon Drive features vintage boutiques, interior design shops and restaurants.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- Palm Springs, a city in the Sonoran Desert of southern California, is known for its hot springs, stylish hotels, golf courses and spas.
- It's also noted for its many fine examples of midcentury-modern architecture.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Provider Services.