Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hollister) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- This facility is able to quickly credential a provider so they can begin immediately.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine.
- With a ates census population of 41,678, Hollister is one of the largest cities in the Monterey Bay Area and a member of the Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Scheduling Hospitalist shifts are 24 hours (9 hours in-house/15 hours on.
- An inpatient health organization in Hollister is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team Hollister is a city in and the county seat of San Benito County, California, in Central California.
- Position Overview.
- Experience: 1 year exp.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by KPG Provider Services.