Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent job opening (Orange County ) is for an academic medical center.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Permanent W2.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Position Overview.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- A health care organization in the Orange County, California is looking to add an Associate Medical Director to their team.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Scheduling: TBD.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Experience: Minimum of 5+ years managerial experience in a medical environment.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work a variety of hours.
- Title: Associate Medical Director.
- This facility is located right outside one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.