Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Experience: Ideal candidates would have 3-6 years of experience in Urgent care, Family Medicine, Peds.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- EMR: Velocity.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Must be comfortable with Peds.
- Clinic Hours are M-S 8 to 8, Sun 8-5.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- The facility is located near one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Huntington Beach and Crystal Cove State Park.
- Full Time Hours (14-15 shifts per month).
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Scheduling: Estimated start date February 1st - Ongoing.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- An outpatient health center in the Greater Los Angeles County area is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Position Overview.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Urgent Care.
- Local Candidates Only at this time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.