Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 18, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Must be comfortable with Peds.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Pay Rate: Negotiable.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- EMR: Velocity.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Local Candidates Only at this time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Clinic Hours are M-S 8 to 8, Sun 8-5.
- The facility is located near one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Huntington Beach and Crystal Cove State Park.
- Experience: Ideal candidates would have 3-6 years of experience in Urgent care, Family Medicine, Peds.
- Full Time Hours (14-15 shifts per month).
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Scheduling: Estimated start date February 1st - Ongoing.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- An outpatient health center in the Greater Los Angeles County area is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Position Overview.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Urgent Care.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.