Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 29, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Irvine) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience preferred.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Conduct hospital rounds on all patients referred to the service.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Work with hospitals and clinical staff, social services, utilization management and other members of the interdisciplinary teams.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Coverage: Three affiliated hospitals in Orange County region.
- Provide patient care in a manner consistent with hospital medical staff by-laws and referring physician requests.
- The Clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We want our Clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Communicates with families, referring physicians, specialists, administration and hospital departments in the care and treatment of patients referred to the service.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- EMR proficient.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- We are passionate about patients.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Assumes responsibility to ensure that all necessary documentation is accurate, complete, and timely including medical records, billing/coding and any other such documentation as requested by hospital from time to time.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to discuss patients progress, variances and achievement of expected outcomes and plan of care.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Managed Care and Medi-Cal experience desirable.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Self-starter with ability to practice with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to work both shifts on a full-time basis.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Schedule:12-hour shifts 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM /1:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- As part of our continued growth, Optum is looking for Full-Time Nocturnist to join our team in Orange County.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners