Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · March 31, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Irvine) is a multispecialty group practice.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience preferred.
- EMR proficient.
- We are passionate about patients.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
- Work with hospitals and clinical staff, social services, utilization management and other members of the interdisciplinary teams.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to discuss patients progress, variances and achievement of expected outcomes and plan of care.
- Managed Care and Medi-Cal experience desirable.
- Conduct hospital rounds on all patients referred to the service.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Assumes responsibility to ensure that all necessary documentation is accurate, complete, and timely including medical records, billing/coding and any other such documentation as requested by hospital from time to time.
- We want our Clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Coverage: Three affiliated hospitals in Orange County region.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Ability to work both shifts on a full-time basis.
- Schedule:12-hour shifts 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM /1:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
- Self-starter with ability to practice with a high degree of independence.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Communicates with families, referring physicians, specialists, administration and hospital departments in the care and treatment of patients referred to the service.
- Provide patient care in a manner consistent with hospital medical staff by-laws and referring physician requests.
- As part of our continued growth, Optum is looking for Full-Time Nocturnist to join our team in Orange County.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- The Clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners