Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Irvine) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Ability to work both shifts on a full-time basis.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience preferred.
- EMR proficient.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Schedule:12-hour shifts 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM /1:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
- Assumes responsibility to ensure that all necessary documentation is accurate, complete, and timely including medical records, billing/coding and any other such documentation as requested by hospital from time to time.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- The Clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Coverage: Three affiliated hospitals in Orange County region.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We want our Clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- Work with hospitals and clinical staff, social services, utilization management and other members of the interdisciplinary teams.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- Conduct hospital rounds on all patients referred to the service.
- As part of our continued growth, Optum is looking for Full-Time Nocturnist to join our team in Orange County.
- Provide patient care in a manner consistent with hospital medical staff by-laws and referring physician requests.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to discuss patients progress, variances and achievement of expected outcomes and plan of care.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- Managed Care and Medi-Cal experience desirable.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Self-starter with ability to practice with a high degree of independence.
- Communicates with families, referring physicians, specialists, administration and hospital departments in the care and treatment of patients referred to the service.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners