Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seal Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Complete annual wellness visits for patients in SNF and long-term care settings.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- Admissions, rounding and manage patients, assessments, follow up care.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- Coordinate and ensure safe and timely discharges.
- We are passionate about patients.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Round on patients in long term care setting and monitor high risk patients.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient / post-acute experience.
- Today, AppleCare Medical is comprised of hundreds of boards certified private - practice, independent physicians.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- Collaborate with care management team.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician as we expand established SNF / LTC program.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Region: Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Downey community and surrounding area.
- Part of Optum.
- For over the last seventeen years, the multispecialty medical group of independent practices has expanded into new communities, contracted with more hospitals and health plans, and added over fifty new doctors - but the mission has remained the same.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- AppleCare Medical Group.
- Travel to multiple facilities in designated region.
- EMR proficient.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary teams.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Collectively, our physicians have been serving the Southeast area of Los Angeles and Northern Orange County for decades, providing their medical expertise and passion to improving the health of our communities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners