Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 17, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Seal Beach) is a single-specialty group practice.
- As part of our continued growth we are recruiting for Full-Time Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Physician as we expand established SNF / LTC program.
- AppleCare Medical Group.
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners.
- Complete annual wellness visits for patients in SNF and long-term care settings.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Coordinate and ensure safe and timely discharges.
- Collectively, our physicians have been serving the Southeast area of Los Angeles and Northern Orange County for decades, providing their medical expertise and passion to improving the health of our communities.
- We're changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience.
- For over the last seventeen years, the multispecialty medical group of independent practices has expanded into new communities, contracted with more hospitals and health plans, and added over fifty new doctors - but the mission has remained the same.
- Today, AppleCare Medical is comprised of hundreds of boards certified private - practice, independent physicians.
- Current California DEA certificate.
- All this together is your time to do your life's best work.
- EMR proficient.
- Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices.
- We are passionate about patients.
- That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Round on patients in long term care setting and monitor high risk patients.
- Admissions, rounding and manage patients, assessments, follow up care.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
- UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan and comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, available supplemental insurance plans and 401K plan.
- Unrestricted California State Medical License.
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Minimum 1-3 years inpatient / post-acute experience.
- Work with Hospitalists and interdisciplinary teams.
- Region: Cover contracted Skilled Nursing facilities in Downey community and surrounding area.
- Collaborate with care management team.
- Travel to multiple facilities in designated region.
- Part of Optum.
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners