Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience Required: Minimum 1-year experience.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- This facility is located an hour from the San Pablo Bay National Wildlife Refuge and has year-round recreation.
- Schedule: Days/Nights.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 10 - 11 hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 2.