Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Preferred procedures include joint injections and trigger point injections.
- While in Corning, California for your assignment, make sure to check out The Olive Pit in town or the Sacramento River for a safe space for you to unwind on your off-days.
- Candidates must be BC or BE and enrolled in Pecos.
- Reference ID: ORD-000922-MD-CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patients are all ages and cases are mainly primary care, acute care, chronic care, complex patients, pediatrics, and podiatry.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Credentialing takes around 30 days.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm or the provider can work 4x10-hour shifts if preferred.
- Case Load/PPD: 18.
- Morgan Jane.
- The locum will be working with other providers and a full support staff.
- Dates Needed: October 2021-2022 - 1 year.
- Government: No.
- A rural health clinic is seeking a family or internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago