Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Los Angeles is the best city for experiencing the quintessential endless summer in southern California.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The facility is located about 2 hours from Los Angeles, CA.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-107528-MD-CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- On top of that, you will find theme parks, museums, shops, and so many sites to see.
- Patients are all 18+ adults.
- An outpatient clinic is seeking an internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Credentialing takes around two weeks.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3+ months.
- The provider will work with other providers and a full support staff.
- Candidates must be BC or BE if sitting for boards, and must have an active CA license, DEA, and BLS.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Cases are mainly bread and butter PC/IM, diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, high cholesterol, asthma, etc.
- Morgan Jane.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 24.