Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Morgan Jane.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located about 2 hours from Los Angeles, CA.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with no. Cases are mainly bread and butter PC/IM, diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, high cholesterol, asthma, etc.
- Candidates must be BC or BE if sitting for boards, and must have an active CA license, DEA, and BLS.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patients are all 18+ adults.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The provider will work with other providers and a full support staff.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- An outpatient clinic is seeking an internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Dates Needed: Asap - 3+ months.
- Credentialing takes around two weeks.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- On top of that, you will find theme parks, museums, shops, and so many sites to see.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Los Angeles is the best city for experiencing the quintessential endless summer in southern California.
- Reference ID: ORD-107528-MD-CA.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago