Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 4, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located 2 hours from Bakersfield, CA.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must be board certified with an active CA license.
- A community health center is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- The city is the gateway to exciting outdoor recreation in the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountain Range and more during your assignment.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Government: No.
- The locum will work Wednesdays from 8 am-5 pm and one location, and Thursday and Friday from 8 am-5 pm at another location.
- Dates Needed: 10/4 - 1/28.
- Live music, museums, unique dining and more await you in Bakersfield, California.
- Reference ID: ORD-000433-MD-CA.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 22-25.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Morgan Jane.
- There are no. Patients are all ages and cases are mainly bread and butter primary care and preferably pap smears, DMV forms, disability forms, benzos and narcotics, etc.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 24.