Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live music, museums, unique dining and more await you in Bakersfield, California.
- The locum will work Wednesdays from 8 am-5 pm and one location, and Thursday and Friday from 8 am-5 pm at another location.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Morgan Jane.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must be board certified with an active CA license.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The facility is located 2 hours from Bakersfield, CA.
- Case Load/PPD: 22-25.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- A community health center is seeking an FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- There are no. Patients are all ages and cases are mainly bread and butter primary care and preferably pap smears, DMV forms, disability forms, benzos and narcotics, etc.
- The city is the gateway to exciting outdoor recreation in the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountain Range and more during your assignment.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-000433-MD-CA.
- Dates Needed: 10/4 - 1/28.
This locum job opening was posted
13 days ago