Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This physician should be based in the LA area, as they may be asked to attend mobile vaccine events or in-person planning meetings, which can occur at locations across the county.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, and camping, hiking, golfing, and beautiful weather year-round.
- Responsibilities: The provider would be responsible for working with our internal mobile vaccine team, as well as external mobile vaccine partners with whom we contract mobile vaccine services.
- Title: Public Health Physician.
- An outpatient health center in Southern California is looking to add a Public Health Physician to their team.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full Time.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency Training: IM, FM, Peds, ObGyn, Preventive Med, OccMed, EM, ID.
- Desired Qualifications: MPH, experience in Public Health or Medical Leadership.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- This facility is located about an hour away from beautiful beaches and national parks and has year-round recreation.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday, 7 days per week.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Shifts: 8am-5pm.
- Experience Required: 1 year experience.
- Board Status: BC.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Hybrid Setting (outpatient with onsite visits).
- Compensation & Logistics.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.