Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 18, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Bernardino County ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Robust benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- Chief Hospitalist: Earn 350K plus stipend in San Bernardino County.
- Residents experience 350 days of sunshine per year allowing an abundance or recreational activities.
- This town also has a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model, and awarded winning private schools.
- 7 on 7 off schedule, 2-3 admin shifts per month, 12-13 clinical shifts.
- Earn over $350k including RVU bonuses plus Generous Medical Director Stipend.
- Prefer minimum 1 year leadership.
- Affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a Chief Hospitalist opening for at a 200 bed facility 90 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
- Open ICU - NO procedures.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 16.