Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · October 21, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Bernardino County ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prefer minimum 1 year leadership.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a Chief Hospitalist opening for at a 200 bed facility 90 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
- This town also has a nationally recognized hands-on public school system model, and awarded winning private schools.
- Residents experience 350 days of sunshine per year allowing an abundance or recreational activities.
- Chief Hospitalist: Earn 350K plus stipend in San Bernardino County.
- Open ICU - NO procedures.
- Robust benefit package including Path to Partnership.
- Earn over $350k including RVU bonuses plus Generous Medical Director Stipend.
- 7 on 7 off schedule, 2-3 admin shifts per month, 12-13 clinical shifts.
- Affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Los Angeles and Orange County.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.