Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and generous vacation time.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe.
- Candidate will co-manage acute, continuity and preventative care for a complex panel of adult IM patients, in a team-management approach with the physicians.
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- Financial support for CME opportunities.
- Applicant must hold a current California License and be Nationally Certified.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine or Family Practice required.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Auburn is a family oriented community with an excellent school system.
- Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, to join an established Internal Medicine practice in Auburn, CA.
- The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering the opportunity to be part of a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Sutter Health