Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Northern CA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital.
- CA License (will not reimburse licensing cost).
- BC IM CC.
- Length Of Assignment: Various.
- This hospital is part or a large, well regarded health care system and seeks a provider that can specifically cover.
- Central lines and catheters preferred.
- 100% Adult - avg.
- Must be comfortable with vent mgmt, invasive and non invasive.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- BLS Acls required.
- 24 hour.
- Our Northern CA client has the need for locum tenens.
- BC CC.
- Only physician on.
- Location: Northern CA.
- Daily census per physician of 5.
- July 26 - August 1, as well as ongoing assignments during 2021.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.