Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Northern CA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Northern CA.
- 24 hour.
- Our Northern CA client has the need for locum tenens.
- Daily census per physician of 5.
- BC CC.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital.
- This hospital is part or a large, well regarded health care system and seeks a provider that can specifically cover.
- 100% Adult - avg.
- Central lines and catheters preferred.
- July 26 - August 1, as well as ongoing assignments during 2021.
- CA License (will not reimburse licensing cost).
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- BLS Acls required.
- Must be comfortable with vent mgmt, invasive and non invasive.
- Length Of Assignment: Various.
- Only physician on.
- BC IM CC.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 24.