Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fairfield and Vacaville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Activities include outdoor recreation such as biking, fishing, hiking and sailing.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- Advanced practice technology, including Electronic Medical Records.
- The city's location, excellent quality of life, reasonably priced properties and close proximity to many of Northern California's attractions make Fairfield an enjoyable place for families to work and live.
- Fairfield is also home to the Jelly Belly Factory.
- It is located midway between the San Francisco and Sacramento metropolitan areas, and is a short 30 minute drive to Napa Valley.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- With Vacaville's central location, residents can "day trip" to beaches, Lake Tahoe, and the Napa wine country.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- The City of Vacaville has a beautiful setting, bordered by rolling hillsides, and enjoys warm summers and mild winters.
- Krysta Burris,.
- All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible and have a current California Medical License.
- Vacaville is located in northern Solano County, midway between San Francisco and Sacramento.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Fairfield, formally incorporated as a city in 1903, is a thriving community that represents a diverse, bustling economy in the heart of Solano County.
- While the City's demographics show its rapid growth, Vacaville remains a small town at heart, whose residents pride themselves on the high level of community involvement.
- Affordable housing, quality schools, a wide array of youth activities, and numerous community events contribute to making Vacaville a family-oriented city.
- Vacaville's rich history has transformed the community from a small agricultural town into a thriving and progressive city with a diverse population.
This perm job opening was posted
by Sutter Health