Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Overview.
- Experience Required: 1 years' experience.
- An outpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add an Internist to their team.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- The facility is located in one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Title: Internist.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.