Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
- Experience Required: 1 years' experience.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- An outpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add an Internist to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Title: Internist.
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Position Overview.
- The facility is located in one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jun 7.