Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (San Bernardino County) is for an outpatient clinic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Geriatrics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Includes evaluation, diagnosis, and management.
- Position Overview.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Compensation: DOE.
- EMR: Greenway.
- An outpatient health clinic in San Bernardino County is looking to add an Internal/Geriatric Physician to their team.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Experience Required: 1-year minimum.
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from Mount San Antonio and has year-round recreation.
- Title: Internal/Geriatric Physician.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8-5 pm.
- Duties: Provide medical care to Pace participants.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.