Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Los Angeles) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This facility is located in one of the country's cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Position Type: Locums Tenens 1099.
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- AM session: 8am-12pm.
- Position Overview.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- PM session: 12:30pm-5pm.
- Experience Required: New grads welcome.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Must be available for a minimum of 24 hours a week.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Title: Public Health Physician.
- An outpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Public Health Physician to their team.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.