Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $70 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Sacramento County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Geriatrician.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This facility is located in the State's Capital and has year-round recreation.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Residency Training: Internal, Geriatric Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- An outpatient health clinic in Sacramento County is looking to add a Geriatrician to their team.
- Experience Required: 2 years working Geriatrics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Type: Permanent (W2) to Locum Tenens (1099).
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: Monday through Friday 0800 - rong> Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Board Status: Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.