Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Krysta Burris,.
- They are situated near major West Coast attractions: San Francisco, Sacramento, the snowy mountains of the Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe, the Napa Valley, Yosemite Valley and the coastal redwoods.
- Stipend up to $2,000 per month while in Residency.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,000+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation.
- Generous compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and CME.
- We share our expertise and resources to advance the quality of care in the communities we serve.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician for an established practice in Auburn, CA.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Our facilities and services are located in large, urban cities and small, rural communities from the Pacific Coast to the Sierra Foothills and from the Oregon border to the San Joaquin Valley.
- Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Advanced practice technology, including Epic.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- Auburn is a family-oriented community with an excellent school system.
- We offer our employees an environment that is conducive to professional performance.
- Sutter Health is one of the nation's leading community-based, not-for-profit health care networks of hospitals, physician organizations, home health and hospice agencies and other health care services.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Flexible schedule with alternative hours.
- Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano and Yolo Counties.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
This perm job opening was posted
by Sutter Health