Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 18, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- Stipend up to $2,000 per month while in Residency.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Flexible schedule with alternative hours.
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, etc.
- Our competitive benefits package provides our team and their families with the tools they need to stay healthy, inside and out.
- Krysta Burris,.
- Competitive compensation.
- Income guarantee with shareholder track.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization.
- Auburn is geographically located Northeast of Sacramento and Southwest of Lake Tahoe.
- Robust retirement program.
- Depending on your tenure and position, our benefits package may vary.
- The town is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range at a comfortable 1,300 feet elevation.
- Auburn is a family-oriented community with an excellent school system.
- Auburn is situated on the edge of the Auburn State Recreation Area and overlooks the beautiful American River Canyon which offers an abundance of outdoor experiences--horseback riding trails, challenging running trails, scenic trail hiking, white water rafting, kayaking, lake boating, river and lake fishing, mountain biking, and camping.
- Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for an established practice in Auburn, CA.
- Sutter Health Valley Area.
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Sutter Health