Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · September 27, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Humboldt County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Compensation: DOE.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- This facility is 20 minutes from Jacoby Creek Forest and has year-round recreation.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- EMR: Meditech.
- An inpatient health center in Humboldt County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Duties: 15 PPD, Ages seen 18+.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: M-F, 12hr shifts.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.