Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · April 18, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Ramon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- W2 Employee position with benefits.
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgeries.
- The City occupies a land area of 18 square miles and is surrounded by the communities of Danville and Dublin, as well as the unincorporated lands in both the Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu) that is part of an award-winning family birthing center.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- A diabetes management program that provides counseling and education on meal planning, medication management and blood glucose monitoring.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The San Ramon Valley has long been considered one of the most desirable living areas in the Bay Area because of its scenic beauty, suburban charms, excellent school systems, and proximity to major employment centers.
- A blood conservation program, providing surgery and medical treatment without blood transfusions and the use of blood products.
- Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- Joint and spine treatment programs providing advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- The City of San Ramon (City) was incorporated in 1983 and is located in the San Ramon Valley of Contra Costa County, approximately 35 miles east of the City of San Francisco in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Must have active CA license.
- Pediatric services, with pediatricians from Children's Hospital Oakland on duty 24 hours a day.
- Single coverage.
- Award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation.
- Business Expense Reimbursement account.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a hospitalist Site Medical Director to join our team at San Ramon Regional Medical Center starting January 1st, 2021.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services