Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · June 17, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Ramon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- The City occupies a land area of 18 square miles and is surrounded by the communities of Danville and Dublin, as well as the unincorporated lands in both the Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
- A blood conservation program, providing surgery and medical treatment without blood transfusions and the use of blood products.
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgeries.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center began serving residents of the San Ramon Valley and its surrounding communities in 1990.
- Business Expense Reimbursement account.
- W2 Employee position with benefits.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The San Ramon Valley has long been considered one of the most desirable living areas in the Bay Area because of its scenic beauty, suburban charms, excellent school systems, and proximity to major employment centers.
- Must have active CA license.
- Single coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time hospitalists to join our team at San Ramon Regional Medical Center starting January 1st, 2021.
- The City of San Ramon (City) was incorporated in 1983 and is located in the San Ramon Valley of Contra Costa County, approximately 35 miles east of the City of San Francisco in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Pediatric services, with pediatricians from Children's Hospital Oakland on duty 24 hours a day.
- Located on a hillside overlooking the valley, we are a 123-bed, acute-care hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Nicu) that is part of an award-winning family birthing center.
- A diabetes management program that provides counseling and education on meal planning, medication management and blood glucose monitoring.
- Award-winning heart care programs, including surgery and rehabilitation.
- Joint and spine treatment programs providing advanced and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services