Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sonoma County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This facility is located just 40 minutes from Hood Mountain Regional Park and has year-round recreation.
- An outpatient health clinic in Sonoma County is looking to add an Internal Medicine Physician to their team.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Position Overview.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Compensation: Negotiable.
- Title: Internal Medicine Physician.
- EMR: Allscripts.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 16-20 PPD, 35% adults 65% geriatric.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Scheduling: M-F, 9-5pm.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.