Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable patient census with generous staffing and APP support.
- The list of activities goes on and on!
- The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others.
- Generous signing bonus.
- Seven on, seven off schedule with day shifts only in a closed ICU environment.
- Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round.
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired).
- Join a large team of 54 Hospitalists at The Queen's Medical Center, the system's flagship facility with 575 beds.
- It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
- In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene.
- Hawaii Group Welcoming Hospitalists.
- The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot.
- TOP Tier compensation plan with bonus incentives and lucrative benefit package.
- A major teaching hospital - serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center - the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Student loan repayment options.
- Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- The Queen's Health System in Honolulu, Hawaii is expanding its Hospitalist team!
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.