Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen position (Los Angeles) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Duties: 25 PPD, All ages seen.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation: $100 Hr.
- A Covid help center has been set up to help the locals.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An outpatient health clinic in the Marina Del Rey area is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Pay Rate.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8am start, 8/10/12 hour shifts available.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- During this time we are in need of physicians to health assist the public.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.