Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (San Mateo County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- This facility is located just 15 minutes from San Bruno Mountain Park and has year-round recreation.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- An inpatient health center in San Mateo County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Scheduling: 7 days a week, 12 hr shifts, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Experience Required: New grads okay.
- Compensation: $150 Hr.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Pay Rate.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.