Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · September 18, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Los Angeles) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or ObGyn.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8-5pm.
- Experience Required: New grads okay.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Compensation: $170 Hr.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Pay Rate.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Availability: Full- Time.
- Position Overview.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.