Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mission Viejo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation: Rate Depending on FT, PT, PD Status.
- An outpatient health clinic Mission Viejo is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This facility is located 15-30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- Scheduling: 9a-9p or 9-3p or 3p-9p.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens rong>Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time, Per Diem, Full time preferred.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- Experience Required: 2 year minimum ER experience.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Duties: 20-40 PPD, 80% adults 20% children.
- EMR: Codonix and Paper-Charting.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Position Overview.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 2.