Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Mission Viejo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Position Overview.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens rong>Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time, Per Diem, Full time preferred.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Experience Required: 2 year minimum ER experience.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- This facility is located 15-30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- Compensation: Rate Depending on FT, PT, PD Status.
- EMR: Codonix and Paper-Charting.
- Duties: 20-40 PPD, 80% adults 20% children.
- An outpatient health clinic Mission Viejo is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Scheduling: 9a-9p or 9-3p or 3p-9p.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 2.