Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · September 18, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Downey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens rong>Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time, Full time preferred.
- Position Overview.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Compensation: $160 Hr.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Scheduling: 9a-9p or 9-3p or 3p-9p.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, kayaking, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors.
- Duties: 20-40 PPD, 80% adults 20% children.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Pay Rate.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Experience Required: 2 year minimum ER experience.
- An outpatient health clinic in Downey is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete).
- This facility has tons of recreational activities around it.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- EMR: Codonix and Paper-Charting.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.