Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Kern County) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Overview.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time.
- Compensation: $120 Hr.
- Residency Training: Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete), GP.
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 8-5pm, Weekends rotate or 10hr shifts.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum, rural healthcare experience preferred.
- An outpatient health clinic in Kern County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Title: Primary Care Physician.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent or Locums to Perm.
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from Los Padres National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Pay Rate.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.