Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · July 6, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC Critical Care, Neuro Designation, Neuro Fellowship Preferred.
- Location: California.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- For intensivists: intubation, central lines, arterial lines.
- 7A - 3 P in-house.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Nuero Fellowship Preferred.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- It is ideal if they can do bedside ultrasound, but not necessary.
- Neuro Intensivist California Locums Needed Asap.
- 3 P - 7 A off site night.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care with Neuro Designation.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.