Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · December 9, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- EMR: Codonix.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20-40 PPD, Ages seen 80% adults, 20% children.
- Experience Required: Minimum 2 years ER experience.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- An outpatient health clinic in LA County is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Position Overview.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine preferred, Internal or Family Medicine okay.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Scheduling: 9-9pm, 9-3pm, or 3p-9p.
- Compensation: Negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.