Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Bernardino County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position Overview.
- This facility is just 40 minutes from San Gorgonio Mountain and has tons of recreational activities.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Title: Primary Care.
- An outpatient health clinic in San Bernardino County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Experience Required: 1 year preferred.
- Compensation: $300K Annual Pay Rate.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(within 5 years).
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support, CME support, and PTO.
- Scheduling: M-F, 7:30-5pm.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Availability: Full-Time.
- EMR: Centricity.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, kayaking, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.