Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Fort Bragg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule is 8- to 10-hour shifts and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Ideally, you will have an active CA state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification.
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago