Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brentwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of an internal medicine or family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week, and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.