Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brentwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week, and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.