Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brentwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
- Schedule: Four days per week.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- The assignment schedule is four days per week, and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago