Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Sacramento) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average day admissions: 5.
- BLS and Acls certifications required.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist Locum coverage for Medical Center north of Sacramento, CA.
- EMR Cerner.
- Procedures required.
- Average night admissions.
- Open ICU.
- BC within five years, Prefer IM or FP with inpatient experience.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Locum Connections