Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Northern California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No license,.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Nestled in the Redwood forests not far from the Oregon border, you will find a quaint little town that brings in a large number of visitors every year.
- The state is extremely large and home to some of the most interesting little towns and natural scenery in the United States.
- Location: California.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Must be Ambs/AOA boarded or BE within 5 years of residency.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- There is more to California than LA and San Francisco!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.