Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care with Neuro Designation.
- 7A - 3 P in-house.
- Length Of Assignment: 3 months.
- ICU BED Size: 6 (12-Beds IN Medical ICU).
- EMR: Cerner.
- Hospital HAS Seperate Pulmonary & Medical ICU.
- Patient Age Range.
- Backup: 387-BED Tertiary Care Center.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- 3 P - 7 A off site night.
- Must Have CA License.
- Off site night.
- Nuero Fellowship Preferred.
- Level II Trauma.
- Patient Volume: 15.
- Required: Board Certified Critical Care, Neuro Designation, Neuro Fellowship Preferred.
- Location: California.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.