Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hayward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of an internal medicine or family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with inpatient. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification.
- License: CA state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.