Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hayward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of an internal medicine or family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with inpatient. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.