Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hayward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Are you interested?
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with inpatient. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Ideally, you will be comfortable with Meditech EMR and have an active CA state license.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician who is interested in a long-term opportunity.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: CA state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.