Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Hayward) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with inpatient. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician who is interested in a long-term opportunity.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Are you interested?
- Ideally, you will be comfortable with Meditech EMR and have an active CA state license.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.