Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- The EMR system is NextGen.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, internal medicine/family medicine physician opportunity now available in California.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday with no. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with CPR certification.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You should have an active CA state license.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Other Certification: CPR.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.