Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday with no. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with CPR certification.
- The EMR system is NextGen.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, internal medicine/family medicine physician opportunity now available in California.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: NextGen EMR.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- You should have an active CA state license.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Other Certification: CPR.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.