Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- Procedures: Standard primary care.
- The assignment requirements include standard primary care office procedures.
- Certification: BC required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 18 - 23 patients per day.
- Caseload: 18 - 23 patients per day.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.