Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Standard primary care.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment requirements include standard primary care office procedures.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Caseload: 18 - 23 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and you will see 18 - 23 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago