Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brentwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment requirements include outpatient treatment.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.