Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brentwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment.
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- The assignment requirements include outpatient treatment.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.