Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles County) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Pay Rate.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Compensation: $115 Hr.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- An inpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
- This facility is located just 40 minutes from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Scheduling: 8-10 hour shifts.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible/ General Practitioner.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.