Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles County) is for an inpatient clinic.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Title: Urgent Care Physician.
- Scheduling: 8-10 hour shifts.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Pay Rate.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This facility is located just 40 minutes from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible/ General Practitioner.
- Compensation: $115 Hr.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- An inpatient health center in Los Angeles County is looking to add an Urgent Care Physician to their team.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Sep 25.