Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 25, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Healthcare Partners is the place for you.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Healthcare Partners is looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Huntington Beach.
- As of June 30, 2016 Healthcare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, Healthcare Partners may be the employer for you.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Initial consults, follow-up appointments.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Adult / senior patient base.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- EMR Proficient.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Huntington Beach (, HB).
- Established patient panel.
- Healthcare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Schedule: Full-time - Four days per week.
- About Us.
- Healthcare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Healthcare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- No evenings, no weekends.
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 24.