Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Healthcare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Healthcare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- As of June 30, 2016 Healthcare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- No evenings, no weekends.
- Adult / senior patient base.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, Healthcare Partners may be the employer for you.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Initial consults, follow-up appointments.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- EMR Proficient.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- About Us.
- Healthcare Partners is looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Huntington Beach.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Schedule: Full-time - Four days per week.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Healthcare Partners is the place for you.
- Outpatient setting only.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Healthcare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Clinic Location: HCP - Huntington Beach (, HB).
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- Established patient panel.
This perm job opening was posted
16 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners