Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Huntington Beach) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Healthcare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Initial consults, follow-up appointments.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- EMR Proficient.
- As of June 30, 2016 Healthcare Partners (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- About Us.
- Healthcare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Healthcare Partners is looking for Internal Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Huntington Beach.
- Adult / senior patient base.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, Healthcare Partners may be the employer for you.
- Outpatient setting only.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Clinic Location: HCP - Huntington Beach (, HB).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Established patient panel.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years' experience in managed care setting preferred.
- Healthcare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Unrestricted CA Physician License.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Healthcare Partners is the place for you.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Schedule: Full-time - Four days per week.
- No evenings, no weekends.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners