Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Monday · January 25, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendora) is a single-specialty group practice.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Front and back office support ensure you are out of the clinic at 5pm.
- Community is centrally located between Los Angeles and the Inland Empire and offers excellent school systems, low crime rates, and active outdoor amenities.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Glendora.
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (1 FTE) - NO.
- Ancillary services on site.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- The clinicians we seek practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- BLS certification.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Existing panel is ~1800 adult and geriatric patients.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Take over an existing patient panel and join our team of nine other providers at our Glendora clinic!
This perm job from Optum - Healthcare Partners was last open on Sep 24.