Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Thursday · August 13, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Glendora) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Front and back office support ensure you are out of the clinic at 5pm.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Ancillary services on site.
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (1 FTE) - NO.
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine.
- Existing panel is ~1800 adult and geriatric patients.
- Community is centrally located between Los Angeles and the Inland Empire and offers excellent school systems, low crime rates, and active outdoor amenities.
- BLS certification.
- Take over an existing patient panel and join our team of nine other providers at our Glendora clinic!
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- The clinicians we seek practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team in Glendora.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners