Internal Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Scheduling: M-F openings, 4 days a week, 8:40am-4:40pm.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Overview.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing, and so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- This facility is located near Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.
- EMR: Epic.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and roller coasters.
- Pay Rate.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Compensation: $110 Hr.
- Title: Internal Medicine.
- Experience Required: 2 years minimum, chronic disease management experience.
- An outpatient health clinic in Orange County is looking to add an Internal Medicine MD to their team.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.